KL Biomed is organising its 2nd AC Chelation Workshop in Kuala Lumpur. Our first AC Chelation Workshop in February was well received, since then we have had parents asking us when will we hold another AC Chelation workshop.
I blogged on Generation Rescue about our first day on the frequent, low-dose chelation, please read it here. Since then, I’m happy to say that the girls are doing well and I’m far less stressed out about it:-)
Basic Introduction to AC Chelation
(Also known as Andrew Cutler’s Chelation Protocol or Frequent Low-Dose Chelation)
Facilitators : Rafidah Ramly & Marissa Bagshaw
Date : Sunday 23rd September , 2012.
Time : 10.00am – 2.00pm
Location: Ara Damansara (the address will be sent to you upon registration)
Light refreshments will be provided.
Cost : RM 100.00 per person
In this 4 hour workshop, we will discuss the following;
- The Basics of AC Protocol Chelation
- The difference between AC Chelation and other chelation protocols
- Who should try this protocol
- How to start
- Supplements regime
- Tests – what is required and what is not necessary
- Troubleshooting – what to expect upon starting, safety issues, doctor’s role, how to see improvements, stalling periods
- Roundtable discussion with other families who are already doing AC Chelation
- Reference guide – forums, boards, sources of information and support
You should attend if you;
- Are about to start chelation
- Are choosing alternative heavy metals detox protocols
- Need local support and guidance
- Are doing biomedical intervention
- Are already doing AC chelation but would like more in-depth support
This event is open to parents of children with autism and related disorders only.
Please RSVP latest by Thursday, 20th September 2012. Spaces are limited and on a first come first serve basis only. Please register by emailing Marissa at email@example.com with your name(s) and telephone number. Details of the location and payment method will be sent to you then.
(Important Note to Attendees : Facilitators are not medical doctors and shall not under any circumstances be held responsible out of or in connection to the contents of this workshop. The facilitators merely discusses their experience as parents undergoing the protocol. Parents are advised to seek independent medical advise/ opinion. Attendance to this workshop shall be deemed as agreement to the foregoing terms.)
Hope to see you there!